Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Dragon Year 2012

Source

Sorry for all the quiet.

I miss this space dearly, and would love to update more often, but was too caught up to do anything more than updating nivniv Facebook page now and then. Between Christmas to Chinese New Year is always the bussiest time of the year for nivniv Handmade. This year was especially hectic, as Christmas and CNY were just one month apart!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my dear customers and friends for your repeat orders. I had the pleasure of revisiting some of my current designs, and sewing them again gave me a familiar feeling of contentment :-).

I was also excited in designing some new dresses, which I can hardly wait to share with you in my future posts. Hope you will like them as much as I do :-).

Here's wishing you a very Happy Chinese New Year. May the year of Dragon 2012 brings you and your loved ones abundant of happiness, health, prosperity, and togetherness. Gong Xi Fa Cai! :-)

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for nivnivhandmade.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...