Monday, December 12, 2011

Model Wannabe

Since young, my daughter QQ, loves dressing up and modeling for the camera. Recently, she had the opportunity to do so for a profile shoot (which I am not able to do share now!). I snapped alongside; these blurry shots are from my iPhone.

Here's my model wannabe posing :-)


The demure pose. The cool and confident pose.



Now she's getting quite comfortable, and doing more and more poses...Later she added some unconventional ones...Haha... here's her doing the ostrich walk. With her tongue in action :-DAnd... hahaha! I don't know what pose this is. Also with that tongue action. I find it just plain funny :-PNote:

I made this Red Modern Cheongsam for QQ for CNY celebration when she was 2.5 years old. Now that she is 4.5 years old, she is still able to wear it as a tunic.

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for nivnivhandmade.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

2 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

The pictures are hilarious! She really love the camera! Future model maybe? Hey, I like it as tunic. It reminds me of my mom's clothes during the 70s or 60s?

mNhL said...

QQ looks very nice in that dress! She is doing a modelling job??? haha... share with us when u can, ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...